you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Our family just got bigger!

Well we added on to our family. Kind of by accident but here's the story...

I always rescue and help animals, everyone knows this, why sometimes I think people drop them off because they know I will find homes or keep them.

I just found homes for all my strays when 2 months ago this gray cat just comes running inside my house ? She was so friendly. I thought for sure it was my neighbors pet. So I posted a picture on Facebook someone replied saying she needed a home and was a stray. I found it a home, my sister in law was going to take her. Her and I where at Walmart when my husband called 3 times saying forget it we will keep her aspin doesn't want to get rid of her. We honestly didn't need another cat we have 2 cats inside now, along with 2 dogs and a bunny lol.  My husband isn't as much as a animal nut as I am however I must have rubbed off on him because he really liked her as well. I was ok with it because my one cat is getting older so thought o well why not.
She needed fixed I had a appointment when it happened ... my son let her outside .... well 2 months later guess what ? Kittens !!! She will go into get fixed as soon as she is done nursing.  I hated this happened because out of anyone I know how over populated cats are and finding good homes is so hard!

Well we went from 2 cats to two months later .... 7 cats !

She started having them at 4 am I heard cats meowing. My husband went to work and the hunt be gain trying to find them. She hide them well .. inside my husband underwear drawl lol. I looked about 8 am and there where 2 kittens. So cute ! Few hours later there was 3. She came out and was drinking and running around figured she was done. So I was like o well 3 isn't bad at least it's not 12. ( I have had cats who had very large litters.) She was a small cat tho.

Well my friend stopped over and angel ( momma kitty ) came out meowing in distress ran back to my bedroom came back out meowing like she needed help. I went back to find 2 more kittens however one was dead. I had to take the little one who didn't make it out. And was hear breaking it looked just like her!! But we are now left with 4 healthy little kittens.

I didn't have the heart to tell my son she had one who passed so he thinks she only had 4. ( he did amazing watching her and taking care of her the 2 months she was pregnant. ) he was just so happy and excited.  I'm glad he experienced it. And he loves these kittens to pieces! Always watches them and makes sure angel is ok and always says your such a good mom <3  And he thinks we should keep all of them. And idk if I have the heart to tell him he can't so we will see!

But she had 2 little black ones ( I really did want a black one ) a black and gray tiger one and a solid gray one. Names are still being thought about and aspin is taking that very serious!  He wants to wait till they have more personality till he decides names :)
They are only a few days and my little black one is the most active it's always pushing it'd way around all the time. Up and over all the others think it's going to be super active. Their eyes are still shut. Will be taking them all to the vet soon. And aspin couldn't be more proud.
cats are really great mothers. And angel is such a good mommy! You can just tell how proud she is. So next few weeks shall be interesting when they start running around. Lol
My other animals could careless.  They are use to having animals in and out due to I rescue a lot we will see what they think when these ones don't leave.
This weekend I am going to take aspin shopping for new litter boxes and some cat toys. Will keep you updated as they get more active and cute <3










No comments: