you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Monday, May 26, 2014

Cherish the memories time goes fast!

Well if you have followed me online for years , you know how much my nan was a part of my life!
And I honestly know if it was not for her I would have not turned out the way I did! She was a great person, always thinking of others

And I never once heard her and my pap fight or argue. She went through a lot and held her head up so well. I always respected that.

I carried a lot of the things she did into the way I live my life now. I'm surely not as good as her!!!! But I try all I can do! She taught me most everything I know! She helped with my son's and just loved her boys! It seems like yesterday when I remember the feeling in my stomach when she told me she only had 6 months to a year to live. I told her i didnt think thats how it would happen and thankfully I was right, I   was pregnant with my second son at the time the drs told her that. It was a long stressful pregnancy.  All u wanted was her to see her other grandson.   She ended up making it to my son's 5th birthday. And wow I'm so thankful aspin got a lot of life skills thanks to my nan !   She passed 2 weeks after Aspins 5th birthday. 

We miss her everyday,  and it's hard still.
They say with time things get easier , myself I would disagree,  maybe you loose track of time as its coming up on 3 years since she left us. But she's around. Few things that have happened ( that's another blog post if you are interested in hearing it ) but strange things happen!

We went to her grave today. Aspin picked out the red rose for her it lights up. She loved roses. That's why I have a rose tattooed on my hand <3 and Kevin picked out the cross.

We picked my pap up and went to the cemetery,  we also rode around like we sometimes do to see where my pap grew up, and hear some of his stories.

We had a good memorial day! And thank your veterans ! My pap is one of them <3 hope everyone has a blessed day! Life is full of challenges handle them the best way you can


if you are wondering we got the rose and cross solar lights at Walmart get one and go visit a loved one <3 

No comments: