you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mothers day

I'm not one for over rated holiday's.  However any chance for a get together or cookout I love it. And i always teach the value of holidays and meanings behind them to my kids. And aspin honestly is always so sweet and thoughtdul ( most times unless your talking with his brother then verry few lol )

He wanted to do it all by himself he told dad what to get and what he needed. I must say this year was one of my best mothers day.

My mom and dad and my sister and her husband ended up stopping out on the bikes. We where having a cookout. They didn't stay too long but was real nice to show them what all we got done in our new house and catch up for a bit! They don't live close to me so I don't see them as much as I do jays family. But times like this I really miss my Nan. Not a day goes by I don't think of her. She inspired me to be half the mom she use to be to us.

Aspin made me some cards at school I won't rewrite them but the pictures are below. So cute <3 and going in scrap book for sure!

He had gotten a bike for Easter. And he was all concerned about me getting a new one so I can go riding with him too :) I did already have a bike, but not as special as the one he picked out for me. He had seen this bike when picking out his, never said a word to me. Told Jay there is a hello kitty bike at toys r us mom will love it. Then he wanted to make it extra special he said, so he asked Jay to take him to dollar store , where it took him 10 minutes to pick out the perfect and even ( he's really into math now ) am out of balloons ! He did great . He also had to tie all of them on.

He was so excited for his surprise.  Never once gave it away. Hard to believe when he's always the one who can't keep quite about something like this! He made me shut my eyes and I must say I was so surprised and I know he got more joy out of it then anyone. So cute ! And wow so thankful. 

We took the bike down to the willow tree. We planted this tree when aspin was born. Tree is getting bigger! Something to look back on.

And let's not forget about the bike. It's amazing right ;) hello kitty. I need to get a basket for owdie ( my chihuahua) he loves bike rides.

Aspin and I have had a few nice days here in PA and we used them peddling. Sure to get lots of use and sore legs this summer !

I did get aspin his stuffed animal he wanted after all I wouldn't have mothers day if it wasn't for him and Kevin <3

Kevin is too busy for mom most days, aspin and I always make jokes look at each other and say teenager at the same time. So much age difference between them only matter of time aspin will start to ignore me too lol but Kevin did make me this bank in art class. The story behind that is just too long for this blog lmao but I love it.

And thanks to my husband Jay for funding aspins ideas <3 times like this is why I am thankful to be the best mom to the best 2 boys I know and as much as I hate to admit it at times Jay is a pretty good guy too! Hope everyone had a great holiday !

No comments: