you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Sunday, August 21, 2011

tough times ? or how life always plays out ?

you ever feel like u are in a busy room screaming at the top of ur lungs and not one person looks up to see what is wrong ? i have made blog post about this many times before and if you are a close friend , follow me or even a family member , you know how important my nan is in my life .. i thank her for who i am today and she is such a strong kind hearted women . ive never once heard her complain or say she was so sick ! not once ! she has been ill for a few years and is now on oxgen but always goes so strong bless her heart ! this passed week she got sick she was just so tired all she wanted to do was sleep ( not my nan at all ) thank god for my pap he is such a great guy to and together they are perfect im thankful i had a strong family support growing up i learned alot and i still keep learning as the years go by ! she went to the hospital today and im surprised she went as she wont go unless she is really bad ! im thankful she went the amblance picked her up they admitted her and have her on iv they also hooking her up to a heart montior as where most her health problems come from ! im thankful for all my facebookfriends messages calls and text messages i am truly blessed ! thanks for having me and my family in ur thoughts and prayers ! i hope she pulls through this i sometimes look at things and wonder y ?? she is such a amazing person to be suffering but i am glad she is in great care of the hospital its so hard to look at someone u love so much in pain or so uncomfortable and not be able to do ne thing but she is admited and will see her tomorrow thanks for the support ! as you also may know my mom was sick it was her thyroid she was checked for lime deise and came back negitive she was also in the hospital over the weekend but out and feeling alot better today so i am thankful for that too ! it seems when one thing happens it all happens but stay strong and let god play out life as he has it already planned ! be blessed be thankful as i am thanks for reading and <3 xoxox just thought i would post this to let u kno what has been going on in my life as i have been mis for few days !
my videos on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/xoxoamandakisses?feature=mhee'
and all my other bloggs

easy on ur pocket shopping ? check out my coupon bloghttp://loveshoppingwithcoupons.blogspot.com/

my random thoughts on life http://amandaxoxokisses.blogspot.com/

my craft side http://diyitxoxoamanda.blogspot.com/

makeup ... swatches and reviews http://makeupandloveyourself.blogspot.com/

No comments: