you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

nan

sometimes people go through life not aware of memories being made around them until they

look back and this is all they are left with , take this into mind and if any advice u take from me

remember this life is fast , you never know when it will be over , you will never know y the

people who entered ur life but they did for a reason .. everything happens for a reason and

simple fact enjoy the memories before they are made during and after .. be aware of who your

true friends are and try to never look at something so long to where its looking negative .. dont

try to plan too far into the future this is not promised live day by day this im sure will make u

happier ! and tell ur loved ones how u feel all the time cause you never know when it will be

your last ... as most of you know i lost the most important person in my life today .. my nan i

am thankful i have had her in my life and i know she touched many others ! she had a heart

problem her valve but didnt want heart sergery they gave her 6 months to 1 year almost 6 years

ago !!!! she is a strong women and the most kind hearted person i have ever met ! i have her

to thank on how i turned out how i look at things and just me in general im thankful for each

story , each smile , each hug and kiss , and each dinner she made for me ( she was always

cooking loved to !!! ) im thankful she raised my son kevin like she did me she loved my boys

along with everyone else ! i can honestly say i never say her and my pap fight ! not once picky

here and there lol but they loved each other so much keep this in mind ( to the younger ones )

the world doest work the way it use to i understand this but my nan and pap were married for

64 years !!!!!!!! most of us will never see this but its possible everyone doesn't meet eye to eye

all the time its how you work around that is what matters ! i was always taught to never give up

, don't go to bed mad , sounds simple ? not alot can do it .. my nan and pap i witnessed to it and

it works and honestly they loved each other so much it hurts to know she is gone , but im

thankful for the wise words , im glad i got my tattoo for her when i did and im so happy she seen

it i will be adding onto it and its closest to my heart like she always will be to alot of people im

sure ! we all dont live forever and this is a hard reality to deal with but even if they are gone

they will always be with you .. always listen to your heart .. as hard as it is to let my feelings

and selfishness go ... i know this was the best for my nan she is no longer suffering , and no

worries now i have the best angel looking down on me !!!! i feel bad for my pap they say time

heals all and i think it wont heal will make it better to deal with tho .. life does not owe you

anything , its not promised its a gift so cherish it

and when its gone be thankful this is for my nan thanks for making my life amazing smiles

and memories in my heart forever , lost but never forgotten .. thanks for the thought and

support once again and be blessed xoxo

my videos on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/xoxoamandakisses?feature=mhee'
and all my other bloggs

easy on ur pocket shopping ? check out my coupon bloghttp://loveshoppingwithcoupons.blogspot.com/

my random thoughts on life http://amandaxoxokisses.blogspot.com/

my craft side http://diyitxoxoamanda.blogspot.com/

makeup ... swatches and reviews http://makeupandloveyourself.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

So Beautiful and well said... I have the same pain for my Father and I will always keep him in my Heart.. I feel for you so deeply and the Fact that she was your Nan and raised you to be the beautiful and giving person that you are show that she lives on through your soul...
God Bless and know that the pain is so thick but we have to try to look through it all to keep living and loving.. Cyndi