you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Friday, August 26, 2011

heres to the memories

everybody starring see the eyes from a far even if they aint i still think they are ... hard times when ur gone im going to miss u ...

back to reality , cant live my life with suffering losses put ur heart in every line not enough time to tell the whole story... but i will

try (: well today was one of the hardest days of my life im sure not the only hard day i will have but it took alot out of me but in

the end we should always come out with a smile ur good memories should ALWAYS out weigh the bad ! today was the last day i

will see my nan we put her to rest today but im sure i will see her again !!!! she is always in my heart and not a min of the days i

will not think about her ! i will carry on her memories and the wonderful women she has taught me to be im thankful and im sure

she is looking down at me with a smile and i promised to myself i would always live my life to make her happy and will continue

to do so and teach my kids the same ! not a lot of good people out there but wow i had one of the most amazing nans there !!!

sometimes in life u loose track of time ... when it catches up to u i hope u have many memories don't like time win u over take

advantage of it i don't want ne one reading this and have them think what did i do with my time ... this is one thing u cant buy

no one can give it to u and when its gone u cant get it back keep this in mind ...

my nans service today was the hardest thing i had to do so far ... but it was just the way she would have wanted it ! so many

people came and shown there regards and many sorries from family members and friends i so enjoyed and just goes to show

she touched so many people ! even with all the support online WOW thanks u are amazing !!!!! as much of a sad and long few

days for me !!!!!! it was healing in itself im so happy she has no pain anymore ! and till we meet again wow i will miss u so

much !!!!! but she will be with me in everything i do ! and in everything i teach ! i will cherish that and thanks for

being part of my memories !!!!!! huggs to each and everyone of u ! i was raised to be aware of the different people in the world

never to judge and everyone has their own story even if u dont meet eye to eye with someone or agree with everything they

do to support their dession because its their life help out those who help you ... and its not your job to judge they will all reach

their judgement day oneday ..... there are 2 types of people in this world great people and the people who lack compassion

and the people who lack this you need to stay clear of they will only drag u down , keep your life filled with positive people

and hopeful memories ! and when u do this im sure u will look back and have a amazing group of friends ! thanks for the

memories ! be blessed and thanks for reading and always make great choices for yourself and loved ones and for those who

you never know will be looking over you (; xoxoxoxox

No comments: