you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

helping a stranger ?

well if you follow me on fb u know i picked up this woman today .......

she was walking when i went to the dollar tree on the highway ( nothing close to where she was at)

on the way home i passed her again as i looked in my rear view mirror something told me to turn

around as i went a mile out of my way ( divid highway ) i came back across her pulled over and

asked if she wanted a ride ... she was like o bless u ! got her many bags and a box she was caring

in my firebird was a tight fit as not to many words where said ( im sure a little embarassment she

felt ) but i didn't feel like that at all i asked well where u need to go she told me o hun i am going

to the homeless shelter with a smile i said ok.. just 2 miles down the road she said wow that

would have been a long walk ( as she was already out of breath and mid age women ) i smiled

and said well u where doing alot better than i would (; as she got out she grabbed my hand

and said bless u ! not much of a conversation in 2 miles but touched my heart i hope she

finds the strength to turn her life around i don't know her story but she seemed like a great

person going through a hard time i was thankful i could help out as i was going that way ne way

wasn't a big deal at all .... now to the young ones reading ... as i did a nice thing please understand

not everyone walking on the side of a road is a good person u are taking a risk when u do

something like this i NEVER pick ne one up when my kids are with me not because i don't want

to but because u never know the harm , people sadly do bad things when they are down and out

you could get robbed ect ... i try to do only in day light . you never want to put yourself at harm

but i also cant leave someone who needs help when i know i can help them ! jay use to HATE

when i did this !!! he would never understand y i would ever pick someone up i have done it

ever since i could drive ! but we grew up different ! !!!! i was always taught if u can help out

without completely going out of ur way do it ! help out people who need it even if u know them

or not we all are gods creatures ! as i told jay my story from today he shook his head and

did give a smirk ... but i know that women was so grateful and even if she didn't know my name

if i see her again ill just give her a smile .. when you are at the bottom u need a little hope to

find ur faith and dreams again i hope i added to hers ! as im sure a homeless shelter isn't the

most homey place to be im thankful she has a roof over her head ! and im glad i can add yet

another stranger to my friends list (: keep in mind i am NOT telling u to pick up strangers !

but u can help out ! even if its a smile or holding the door be a little thoughtful it doesn't take

much out of ur day and may make theirs ! be blessed be thankful

also 99% of the time i will not pick up someone who is asking for a ride this woman was

minding her own business walking sweating and huffing and puffing (; keep in mind we make

our own road to life make sure u walk a straight line (;


my videos on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/xoxoamandakisses?feature=mhee'
and all my other bloggs

easy on ur pocket shopping ? check out my coupon bloghttp://loveshoppingwithcoupons.blogspot.com/

my random thoughts on life http://amandaxoxokisses.blogspot.com/

my craft side http://diyitxoxoamanda.blogspot.com/

makeup ... swatches and reviews http://makeupandloveyourself.blogspot.com/

No comments: