you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Thursday, December 1, 2011

nan

Dec 1 1929 , the best part of my life was born ... little did i know but looking back on her almost 84 years of life wow what a inspiration .... my nan was my rock she was always there , never judging , and watched my oldest son kevin daily while i was in school , or worked , she loved kids more than anything and her boys so she would say ( my 2 sons ) she was always there with caring heart and open arms no matter what .. and to anyone neighbors she would always help out her family , and our friends ! everyone always called her nan not sure if too many ppl know her by her real name just nan .... she touched im sure many hearts more than i would know of ! her and my pap where married for 64 years !!! u dont see that much they got together when they where 16 and today she would have been 84 thats a LONG time guys ! a lot of us will never see the married life for that long some may but always have gave me hope and hope this touches some high school sweet hearts and shows it is possible nothing comes easy !! nothing u have to work hard for good payoff everyone will fight and argue or not meet eye to eye sometimes but its those who can make the best of it and get passed it that matters and will make it in the long run ! never run from your problems even if its a girl boy problems or whatever it is u have to give life ur all !!!! i can honesty say i have NEVER seen my nan and pap fight im sure they have but one thing i never witnessed ! i was raised with good morals , not to judge , and just take one day at a time , don't focus too much on looks or material things with time this fades the only thing with u till the end is your heart ! so follow it ... and this is what got my nan ... she had heart problems it was her valve that pumps the blood out was slowly closing ... i remember this day like it happened yesterday i just found out i was pregnant with my second son few days after this i find out the drs had given her 6 months to a year to live ... wow they say with every bad news comes a good but alot of stress for me to carry around at the time .... i worried about it everyday she was not going to go for the surgery as i tried to talk her into it at the time i guess i was being self centered because it is not what she wanted she always replied to me by amanda god will take me if i get the surgery or not when its your time to go you just go ... she was worried about the recovery and she was older and just didn't want to chance it .. so finally we had to accept that ... she got to see my son being born and celebrated 5 more birthdays after that ! she passed this year and wow i miss her so much words can not express as sad as i am still to this day .. i look back and wow i am so blessed she taught me EVERYTHING and i mean everything the person i am today is because of her ! same with my kids wow she taught them so much and they loved her so much !!! after my pap living with my nan for 70 years there he is and he stands alone it breaks my heart i go see him all the time but i cant fix his pain i feel useless but he is doing good he is so positive as well and i know that is thanks to nan as well .... my pap loved her so much and her last few days i just wish i could take his pain away i remember it all to clear ... but she had lost her daughter in a tragic accident her daughter was 17 her name was robin .... my name is robin after her <3 she talked about robin all the time i look up and im so thankful she is now with her ... i have amazing angels looking down on me even though i wasn't around to meet my aunt im sure she is amazing as i have heard so many great stories ... im thankful for everything good bad and how i got to who i am today and i am thankful to share this story and hope to inspire one of u reading this cherish the moments u have u may not know at the time u are doing it but when u look back all will be memories and in the end that is all u can take out of here with u so make it worth it !!!! life is a journey but the destination is heaven .. dont take life too hard trust me it will all work out in the end be blessed and today is my nans birthday i hope she heard me tell her that <3 

No comments: