you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Monday, December 14, 2009

tattoo on your ribcage

i have just got a tat on my left ribcage and i was fine pic at the bottom ... i have lots of tattoos and pain tolerance has to be high .. my tattoo aritist was amazed as i joked and talked and was fine threw the 2 hours it took to do this tattoo but he had told be before i started this would be my most painful tattoo and he has had grown men cry and have to come back in small sessions to get theirs done i would not recomend if you are getting your first tattoo to put it in this location as the ribs are boney and very sensitive to pain ! but i am soo glad i did i love it and have plans for it when time goes on as it is for my nan ! she loved it and cried when she saw it she was real touched and makes this my fav and most meaning tattoo i have my nan means the world to me and as much of a shame it is she will not always be with me but in spirit and threw my tattoo she will always be in my heart if you are thinking about a tattoo make sure it wont fade out or ull love it always because no matter what the pain to get one it is always easier to put on than take off take care thanks for reading
xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that tattoo, but u are really brave...wow...