you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

sometimes life takes turns and u can get lost easy

well would never think i would have to be writing this about my best friend.. if u follow me or talk to me you kno i was worried about my nan nooo way my best friend ... he was always there for me and i talked to him 2 times a day and my little shopping buddy its been 2 days and no call hard reality will hit when i have to go to the funeral home to say my goodbys im not sure y god took him so sudden but as hard as it is for me to concept i realize i was greatful to have mark in my life ! and as i say everything happens for a reason sometimes u just dont kno the reason but was his time to go ... just wish i could have hung out with him one last time ! december 21 will never be the same ! he was 47 and worked in the coal mine he had a heart attact while at work it takes them a hour and 45 mins to get out of the mine they pronounced him dead at 11am. and odd as it comes i new he was at work that day but yet called him at 1030 of course no answer, but i left a message saying ill pick u up after work..as that day will never come .... he was a great person to everyone he knew and ne time i was down i would call him ! he was so worried about my nan the last scare i had with her but tables turn fast and you have to handle what god gives to you i guess. im not good with death as it comes with and a sudden one to someone so important to me its hard ! i feel bad for his mom as she has had to burry 3 of her kids ! but he will be in my heart forever and i kno i will have someone looking down on me and couldnt think of a better angel to have on my side ! charish what you have today because someday you will look back and all it will be is a faint memory ! keep those you love in your heart and life life for today ! never kno when tomorrows may not come ! keep your head up as i will and life goes on but memories will always be with you! sometimes life can take sharp turns dont get lost just regroup and slowly start on your way again !in my prayers and thoughts always mark * huggs
hope you guys take care have great holidays !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this brought tears to my eyes. You were very lucky to have such a wonderful person in your life as long as you did. Its horrible that these things have to happen but im glad you have a great outlook on the situation. Im here for you and you know my thoughts are with you as you attend the funeral today. love you girl<3

Jen_j533j said...

you are such a wonderfully sweet and talented person-I'm deeply sorry that you've had to experience the loss of an amazing friend. I completely agree that we should all keep our loved ones close to our hearts no matter what because we don't know what tomorrow will hold. I'm so glad that I found you and your videos on YouTube. You have no idea how much you brighten my day! As Jessica said, we're here for you and our thoughts and well wishes will be with you always. <3