you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Monday, July 7, 2014

stranger at walmart followed me

well my cats made me go to walmart once again at midnight because their bowl was empty... filled it back up when i got back and they looked at it and walked away... assholes  before I left you would have thought they where starving so I went to walmart just to get catfood just had a hoodie on and left my purse in my car, knew my pockets where shallow and thought before I got out of my car my money and keys would fall out did it anyway.... well I was walking in walmart got a few things made it back to checkout... only one checkout and about 7 people ahead of me I tried to wait calmly but I honestly hate walmart they get to me and tell me it will be 10 minutes they had to change registers over ...ok fine whatever I was thinking... only to find this older guy walk up to me and said you are one hard one to track down I was confused he didn't look like I knew him, he told me here you dropped this in the parking lot! not too many people would bring me back my 70 dollars I dropped! WOW good people still around. I tried to give him a 10 just for him being so nice and not only giving it back but to try to find me in the store. He said absolutely not he needed the exercise and thats what all people should do. I honestly don't understand how I run into such nice people but I'm blessed I do.  everything happens for a reason! now only if I could get my cats to be just as considerate lol 

No comments: