you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kittens 6 weeks old update




Well I got the Lazer pointer out... not what I expected haha they got a hang of it tho! 

This one got sick.of it fast! 


I had some shipping, I needed to do... this is what happened. I big mess wow they had little packing peanuts everywhere. All in good fun tho! Angel ( mom ) was always right there teaching and protecting. 



Out of everything it was the envelope that was a huge hit! And I added this to top favorite toys so far lol. They played in this added lol day too cute! 

Head first then turn around. If they fit they going in! 

This one ( fat mac ) took few naps in his little envelope.  I found on ebay something similar like addedllroundnything little bag sac. Can't wait till it gets here bet they will love it! 

No comments: