you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Monday, December 24, 2012

christmas meaning .. or lost ?

I have always been a HUGE fan of holidays .. im not going to lie i love to shop , love to cook , and get together with the ones who u care about ! its just fun ! but i also at the same time honestly find it disturbing ( and not all will agree with me i know this ) but here are my thoughts on this topic ... i grew up religious ( my nan and pap where my dad was not ) so i got both sides of their beliefs, myself i think of myself as a educated person and research everything with this being said i am religious and carry that through my lifestyle daily ... some do not this is fine that is freedom of choice but i have never been a huge fan of SANTA in my house and with me having 2 kids its hard cause he is everywhere schools, malls , tv ect ... the real meaning to me is jesus birthday .. u don't see this much anymore it seems jesus has been taken over by santa but santa is a fakeiscious character ...? are they somehow implying jesus is as well ? was santa made up for our youth to get blinded and forget or mislead y we really have the holiday ? maybe its just how i think and i post my thoughts a lot on my personal Facebook but i try to keep it out of my "public" view just for simple reason that there are SOO many views just in general in life no one will ever have 100% answer to anything life is all a matter of opinion but i would ask each of u to really think about y our religious holidays are being taken over by santa and the easter bunny ! don't get me wrong it is sooo fun magical for kids to get excited and have fun over the holiday but my kids are under the understanding that its for fun like a game but the real reason is and always will be god and jesus ! if u are religious u know how they say some things are satan creations .. there is evil in this world but santa ? .. where would i think of this idea ..? he wears red , he comes down a fire chimney, he knows if u are good or bad all year long and has a list ? was this made up to mock religious followers or is it a act of satan ? this is a thought only u can answer just how i looked at it do i tell my kids these thoughts on santa absolutely not right now but will i educate them later as they grow up ? yes i will ! i just dont want to see the true meaning disappear and i slowly see this happen year by year .... if is fun to shop and buy for others to surprise them excite them and have fun but should u lie ? that choice is urs .. have fun buy gifts eat food and live ur life but be thankful for the life u where given whatever ur religious or non religious thoughts are but keep in mind some things will be blinded in a public eye they will advertise what makes money and kids make them a ton of money dont let them get their soul as well as ur pocket be blessed just a blog post for some thought take it how u want either way how u celebrate have a blessed holiday i am thankful for each one of u ! <3 much="much" nbsp="nbsp" p="p" u="u" very="very">

No comments: