you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Monday, December 24, 2012

christmas eve 2012

As the shopping is done , gifts are wrapped and waiting under our tree.. i sit back and realize how blessed I am . my family is amazing and im blessed to be apart of them and my friendships ! hope u spend the day with who u love. I hope u realize y u are able to love. And i hope u get something u love. eat something u love. hope the kids get what they love but hope they understand love is more important than material things . be blessed and love u all very much

as we go into the new year I want to thank those who had a impact on this past year 2012 thanks to those reading this, those who follow me, those who befriended me , to the new friends , and to the old, to family, to pets u made my year a better year thanks for spending it with me ... billions of people in this world and u chose me as a friend im blessed and thankful ! heres to another year of friendship as we head into 2013 thanks for the memories ! many more to come !


xoxoamandakisses 

No comments: