you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

the ONLY man in my life who i 100% trust and who has been there for me a lifetime .. such a positive influence, amazing inspiration, taught me about life, morals and not to judge, and i watched them in love for a lifetime and it always gave me hope that true love is possible ...i will always be thankful for having this positive influence in my life and it will always bring a smile to my face along
 with wisdom i couldn't wish a better person a happy birthday even tho he will never see this post .. today is my paps birthday and i am so thankful for him and his views , thankful for how i was raised and i think he did amazing job ! our birthdays are a day apart we have always close he has lived his life the most honest, loving way i know and for this is y i have always looked up to him for he has had a influence on me, my kids and had a influence on anyone who has ever met him ... i know my nan is looking down wishing she could have just one more birthday with us but she will always be a part of our life and our choices so heres to my pap ! happy 85th birthday ♥ you !!!

No comments: