you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Saturday, February 18, 2023

walking up to a stranger at night

It's been awhile.... so here's a story... I have 3° tint on my windows on my car it's 6:45 at night in pa so it's dark  and I have my dog in the parking lot with 1 other car in the middle of no where ( now this is for the protection of them not me keep in mind LOL ) my dog sounds scary... he's not but sounds like it. I'm teaching him not to bark tho so I said no when he was barking ... when This guy  smoking blows cigarette smoke into my car along with saying  o hey buddy while sticking his whole arm in my car  to pet my dog... like wtf he didn't know who or what kind of dog was in here if he could have got bit or what. That's how dogs sadly get put down now my dog wagged his tail and was fine and I put my window the rest of the way down. then he said wow that's a white dog lol your windows are really dark like wtf dude. Nice guy but shit that makes you go hmmm lol

No comments: