you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Monday, June 2, 2014

nursing home runaway?

well a way to end my night... it was 1030 pm ,  on my way home on back country middle of no where roads i pass this woman dressed in all black clothing kindof threw me off guard and wow she really could have got hit! i passed her and after looking at her wow she didnt look like i knew her or should be walking i reversed it and talked to her for a bit. she was out of breath but wow determined! fistey little old woman! she was walking to her house she said she broke out of the nursing home. I hated to but I had to call someone for her to help her. she honestly walked about 3 miles ( that is the closest nursing home ) who knows what one she got out of. she was tired out of breath and didnt want to get in the car with me. ( dont blame her ) but wow she doesn't want to go back. i had to have someone come sit with her while i went and called for help. didn't have the heart for her to hear me ratting her out. nice woman tho! wish her the best. if she would have gotten in the car with me I would have taken her for a ride passed her old house then back to the nursing home  put me in mind of my nan got a little teary eyed. my nan never wanted to be in a nursing home. she never had to but if it would have gotten to the point I would have moved her in with me. be blessed and be careful take time to listen to older people wisdom sometimes comes in weird ways. im blessed to have talked to Marcey for the 15 minutes i did! she told me a lot of stories in a short amount  of time!  I will talk about it often  hope she finds her way back.


I plan on going to take pictures of the address she gave me, and visit her in the nursing home. if she will remember me or not , and if the address is right no idea. but I told her I would and I am good with my word. 

No comments: