you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Monday, October 17, 2011

my nan missed and loved !

felt like posting another blog just a rant i guess .. my birthday is today and im just so depressed i miss my nan its so hard to wake up and have the reality of not being able to pick the phone up and call her its hard to go to my paps see him depressed and me trying to be strong for him .. its hard not to get a card in the mail from her she would always send cards for birthdays just because and just so thoughtful life for sure is not the same ne more and me being 29 she still always made a big deal for me and my paps birthday ( she loved to do things like that ) and its the tradition i miss ... i tried to make paps birthday as good as i can ( knowing we all are still depressed ) but times change life changes and reality is we wont make it out alive .. she is my angel and i know she is looking down on my daily it just hurts i cant look at her back i have to keep doing what she had taught me to do be strong and be thankful im so thankful she got to see aspin turn 5 and she made it to 28 of my birthdays and 10 of my sons just will be a hard next few months she is deeply missed and im thankful for the tattoo i got for her on my arm ( her name with doves ) i smle every time i look at it .. be thankful for those u have in ur life u never know when they could leave u .. be thankful for life its not guaranteed its a gift be blessed be strong thanks for the suppore <3 rip nan in our hearts forever ! taking care of pap for u <3

No comments: