you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

sometimes u have to count your blessings not whats wrong

well i have been off youtube and blogger for a week or so ... if seems when one thing happens wrong it all happens at once ? i guess this is called snowballing affect .... i have felt this for the passed month and as much as i think positive i cant help but to think to myself y ? but i always say when u loose grip .. its too late it will be lost .. so i keep holding on , but wanted to let u know how i was doing and what has been going on as i feel like i owe it to you guys <3 you alll are amazing for the support and i have been so thankful for the cards and everything and kind words all of you have said to me ! truly from the heart thank you ! first it was my nan yesterday was one month without her in my daily life this is a hard reality to grab ne way .. but i know i have a amazing angel looking after me ...! then my car broke i have it fixed now so thankful for that and today it is my dog ford ( my lab ) i took him to the vet it was his knee and he is still there going in for surgery tomorrow ): im sure he will be fine but he has never been in a cage lol poor guy and the recovery time is 4 months so hoping it all goes well he is like one of my kids ! but everything happens for a reason even if you dont know the reason at the time you will get there and in the end i hope to meet you with a smile ! be blessed stay strong and thanks for the support xoxo

No comments: