you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Sunday, January 9, 2011

where does the time go ?

well as my mom use to tell me time goes so fast and i remember me rolling my eyes think o wow i was bored well fast forward it about 10 years i find myself saying the same thing ... my oldest son is turning 10 bitter sweet and thinking back through my moms eyes when she use to tell me that i find myself saying it but it is really true and i don't think you will realize how fast until you have kids or at least i didn't ! we must enjoy the time be thankful for each thing learned and mistake the fights the screams and let the smiles outshine it all for soon this will be a faint memory of life (: kevin is all excited to turn 10 and to be in 2 digits he says ha too cute as kids in my mind seem to grow up a lot faster in todays then when i was a kid ( not that old 28 ) but wow times do change as i see my 9 yr. old with a cell phone and laptop thinking he is full grown. kids are truely amazing in each and everything they do or say and the world is theres imbrase it let big dreams and high hopes turn into a reality . be thankful for each birthday and think about the next one but really remember what it took for you to get to this birthday... im thankful for kevin and we both have taught each other alot i love you and happy birthday ! * huggs

No comments: