you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

car accident 11 22 10


I have said this before but didnt fully realize it until then life can be taken at a blink of a eye, we all sooner or later will face it, weather it is a loss of a friend or a accident my day was 11 22 10 and i was thankfully driving my explorer rather than my vw bug. me Kaitylnn and my 2 sons were in the back we were on our way home from my nans and helping a friend move.. They always say accidents happen close to home, well we were almost home I had just got off the exit and was on the highway I was in the slow lane and a car ahead of me and a car slowly passing me i was just picking up speed maybe 45 50 and the car ahead slamed on his breaks.. I couldnt get around as a car beside me I locked my breaks and as it seemed like it went so slow I knew we were not going to stop in time.. I looked at kaitylnn as her head was down and she was texting I threw my arm out and hit her in the nose but i braced her ( as i didnt want the airbag to come out and hit her as she was sitting or i didnt want her to go through the windsheild ) we hit the car and both airbags came out.. I looked at kaitylnn as she said she was bleeding I seen it was out of her nose and knew we needed out as the car was sizling i wasnt sure if it would catch fire my door was jamed and i remember kicking the shit out of it with flip flops on i got it open got everyone out. turned the car off and told them all to get away from it as i was on the highway and it was pitch black ! the car that was passing me was nice enough to pull over and help. as the car i hit kept going down the road ? finally after a mile he stopped and pulled over i called 911 and they took forever i ended up calling 4 times when the amblance finally got there they got stucking trying to cross the highway in the grass i seen kaitylnn had a mark that was bleeding on her forehead and her nose had stopped bleeding at this time thankfully my 2 boys were fine and Im sure we had a angel looking after us ! altho I wish it was me that had to get the stiches i am thankful that is all that was wrong ! I was happy with the way i handled it as it was the first accident i had driving. my husband met us there kids checked out fine and i went with kaitylnn to the hospital just to ride with her I was not seen and somehow i walked out just real sore ! kaitylnn said she had no pain as she didnt see it happen i think may be y i was braced because i knew what was going to happen . she had got 10 stiches and the lady that had given them to her was a student and she was a little unsure and took forever but im thankful it went all smooth ! sorry kaitylnn you got hurt but we are always together it seems when something happens or holiday ! so im glad it was with me (: my explorer is totaled and sadly my friend was spost to buy it and she was so excited sorry jada ha ! but I belive everything happens for a reason and you may not kno the reason as it happens but Im hoping this in a sad way will make kaitlynn a better driver as she just started to drive and makes us all realize how your life could be taken away at any given time ! be thankful for who you have in your life and handle every sisuation you are handed with the best you can good or bad it will be okay im sure in the end ! be blessed and be thankful take care ! thanks for the cares and prayers ! xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
u r right everything happens for a reason & all for good ...belive me .in the old testemant when joseph's brothers sold him ..17 years ater he became the king of egypt ..who knew???
we do not see it this way sometime .. have faith ..life is gooood

Amanda Wadding said...

very well said and agree ! thanks so much for reading be blessed