you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Saturday, September 19, 2009

life is sometimes so hard

i went to my nans she is my life raised me and was in my oldest sons life all the time she is such a kind hearted person and truly the nicest person i have ever met ! i am thankful for her i have a great out look on life and she made me the person i am today ! when i was prego with my youngest son they gave her 6 months to a year to live this was the heardest thing to ever have to hear she has always had a bad heart and wouldnt go through ther serg ! broke my heart but she always supported me in what ever i did so i did the same today it has been 4 years since they told her a year at max ! i am thankful and greatful but as time goes on and it gets harder for me to realize life without her ! hard to think about for ne one but a reality we all will have to face ! she is on oxgen all the time and it breaks my heart there is nothing i can do sooo hard ! to watch someone who took care of u slowly turn to u and look up to u and need help ! i am thankful my kids both have bet their great grandma ! but not sure how to deal with the pain ! ive never lost ne one in my life and now of all ppl the most important person is just a hard reality to deal with ! my nan and pap are both 83 ! and married last week 62 years amazing ! god bless them and not too many couples see 62 years of marrage as too many devorice or find someone who looks better or whatever but if reading this take a min sit back and be thankful for what and who you have in your life who is the most important person in your life and let me kno ! leave a comment and take care and god bless !
xoxoxox

2 comments:

MissVeronyka said...

Hey girl..it is hard, I lost my mom when I was 14, she was only 34 years old. I lost my grandpa when I was 18 and he was only 63 years old. I was extremely close to him...I helped my sister move today into her own place and when we were going through some of her stuff that she had in storage, we came across my mom's death certificate...ya know alot of people say it gets easier with time..it does in a sense, but honestly the pain never goes away it only gets supressed and awaits somewhere within our hearts to rear it's ugly head agian when we least expect it. I know that sounds horrible, but it's the truth and all we can do to get through it is always remember that the person is deffo in a better place than we are and to remember the good times with that person. Love ya my friend...if ya need anything just give me a yell.

Anonymous said...

It is truely hard and MissV is right the pain only get supressed till something makes it surface, Its been 7 almost 8 years since i lost my mom to colon cancer 3 days after my birthday, its hard to deal, Tomorrow October 15 she would have been 50, it gets hard but i know that she is better off and i keep her memory alive with my children. Just remember that "The pain is great but the memories are greater" and that people become stronger because of memories the can not forget, with my mothers death i have learn to live for every moment, every second i have with the ones i love. Much love my dear friend.