you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Another year of firsts. ..

Well today was the kids first day back to school !

Kevin was so excited last night I do not think he got any sleep! he loves school and is really into his fashion and had everything laid out and had to make sure everything was just perfect :) 8th grade is a big deal you know! I think he did great job picking his first outfit lol it took him lots of trying on new clothes to figure out the right one ;) Hope he has a great year! 

Aspin on the other hand was never a huge fan of school, but first days are always exciting to him! He had to wear red because his brother wore red too. But hes not into clothes yet. however he loves his new shoes! shame their bookbags didnt come yet ( i ordered online a bit late) Aspin is going into 3rd grade this year! and wow where is the time going? I remember 1st day of kindgergarden like it was yesterday! They both are growing up into great little men! I couldnt be more proud! 


This is Luckie, our outside bus stop mascot stray <3 always="" and="" bus="" everyday="" for="" get="" is="" kids="" makes="" nbsp="" off="" ok.="" on="" p="" she="" sure="" the="" there="" they="" too="" when="">

Heres to another year of school! I hate to see them go, I love them home! 

How was your kids first day of school back?
I cant wait to hear how their days went! 

No comments: