you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Almost 4 weeks!

So look who's taking over my house :)
Most of you know we had kittens by accident.  But a cute one right?? My son is so proud of these kittens, it's too cute. We are in the process of naming them ( what to see personality first ) until the naming blog .. this is their 4 week update!




There is a solid gray one ( left back ) and a super long crazy haired black one with white spot on his chest ( back right ) these two favor each other and are little more laid back. The biggest one ( back right ) also is the biggest baby. He gets scared a lot lol 




I hate to have favorites but if I did it would be these two. The little tiger stripped one ( such cute markings these pictures don't give him justice. He is the smallest and is the leader ! He taught them all to climb out of the box at 3 weeks. The others took a week to learn it. He will walk up to anyone. He is my fearless little leader for sure. Followed closely by this solid black one. He loves my black lab. And the tiger one favors towards owdie ( my chihuahua) the tiger one always went for cat food ( at 3 weeks) I soaked some in water and he loves it. Makes always mess but loves it. These two are independent and the gray and fluffy black are not so much. 

This little black one is wicked with his claws already. They are climbing my couch. 


The two in back are girls 2 in front are boys. 

They are starting to play with each other so cute! My other cats are fine with them. And bit more playful as well. 


This little gray one is my son aspin's favorite.  And she follows him around already.  Always by his side. He watches after all his kittens and does great! He's so proud of them. And these will all stay in our family. Can't break them up. The stray that had them will be going in to get fixed! This is very important please so many pets need homes. Spray and fix your pets and adopt if you can! The momma cat was a drop off at my house. Glad to see kittens where healthy and doing great! A mistake addition to our family but how could I say no to these faces. 


They all are now at not 4 weeks trying to clean them self and and to ready showing interest in litter box. I will be training them to go to toliet. I'm not a fan of cat litter :) hope it goes well. Will keep a progress with them and I have been recording. Check my youtube videos for weekly videos ands they get more playful. 

No comments: