you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Thursday, November 3, 2011

will my balloon make it to heaven ?


this blog is going to take a lot out of me to write but was so touching to me i felt like i had to share
as most of you know i lost my nan a few months ago really missed and in my heart forever !

i had my youngest son at the dollar tree i was getting some things for a video and said he could pick out a toy ... what did he pick out ? a balloon but it was the story he told me as we where standing there looking at craft items he looked at me and said im going to get this balloon and let it go and maybe nanny will see it and come back down when it looses air .. as i try not to completely loose it and break down crying i said with tears in my eyes awe that is so thoughtful of u ! he then said well remember when i lost my smiley face balloon did nan see that .. heaven is hard to explain in the first place but to a 5 year old .. as i had tears in my eyes i found a smile and realized how very blessed we where that my nans caring thoughts live inside me and followed onto my kids she has always meant so much and this proves she will always live on in heart ... wow i miss her so much but im so thankful to have someone like her looking after us as she always has .. .. ( i wasnt sure if he would change his mind after the ride home with the balloon ) but aspin then released his balloon not saying a word just got out of the car and let it go looking up till u could no longer see it and he just watched ... after it was no longer in site he looked at me and said it must still have air in it ... walking in the house with tears going down my face he said mom its not going to work is it .. i said i don't think so buddy but was really thoughtful and im sure u brought tears to nans eyes as well but she is watching over u but u cant see her ... and that was about it such a inspirational story but so sad at the same time .. this took alot out of me to hear and watch but wow i truly am so blessed and i have such thoughtful kids ... give up a toy to get a chance to see a loved one again i wish it was that easy .. but will meat again thanks for sharing my todays moments be blessed and be open (:

No comments: