you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Friday, July 22, 2011

thoughts of this morning

im thankful for everyone in my life my friends my family , my supporters, and i have met amazing friends online amazing how one thing can bring everyone together ... even tho we all are from different places grew up different , have some different interests , we still can all relate in one thing something we all have in common .. life ... so thanks for those who take the journey and have me involved in it im blessed ! keep ur loved once close and never loose touch with a friend someday we will all look back and only have memories and i will be thankful to have u listed in my memories ! im thankful for the memories be blessed ! always remember material things are nice but they will fade ... looks are nice but they also fade ... worry about u on the inside first the only thing that last with u till the end is ur heart (; thanks for reading thanks for being part of my family and to my real family my husband and kids are the world to me and im so thankful for them xoxox


No comments: