you could be anywhere in the world but you are here reading me

<3 thanks

Thursday, December 24, 2009

christmas time with a great friend loss

as i lost my best friend i try and be thankful for who i have in my life ! its hard knowing mark is not sharing it with us but im sure he is looking down and thankful for me missing him and trying to have our own family fun as well think it is how he would have wanted it i went to church and hope he heard my prayers for him ! love him lots and hope he is in a better place as for what we did christmas eve is went last min shopping a bit this morning took kevin to the dollar tree gave him 40 dollars and let him get everyone 2 things he had a blast picking them out and then he got home and wrapped them all he did it all himself lol by the end he was so sick of wrapping but really took time and got everyone something they like was sooo cute ! and then went over to my moms open some gifts there and had food then off to church then got home late and kids off to bed and 12 am time to play santa cookies r set out with their note to santa.. so cute and so excited hope you have a great christmas i will be back to making vids hoping next week as sat will be a hard day for me im thankful for the amazing friends i have made on here wish we all were closer * huggs

No comments: